WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y.-- Ready for some pop and patriotism?
As usual, there are a host of fireworks planned for a town near you. Check your town's community or Facebook page for updates as weather can alter plans.
Keep in mind this is a partial list. Feel free to add your favorites to our Facebook page or Comments.
Monday, July 3
- Kensico Dam, Valhalla: There's always a big crowd at this patriotic celebration where live music and fireworks take center stage. Entertainment begins at 6 p.m. with fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Call 914-231-4500 or visit parks.westchestergov.com for more details.
- Ossining: Fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. with live music at 7:30. It's all at Louis Engel Waterfront Park, 160 Westerly Road.
- July 3 and Tuesday, July 4
- Playland, Rye: A special fireworks show starts on the pier at 9:30 p.m. Head to 1 Playland Parkway. Call 914-813-7010 or visit www.ryeplayland.org for more information.
Tuesday, July 4
- Mamaroneck: The fireman's carnival is ongoing until July 5 (open at 5 p.m.) but on the Fourth, you'll be treated to a spectacular show held over the Long Island Sound starting at approximately 9 p.m. Head to Harbor Island Park, Boston Post Road and Mamaroneck Avenue in Mamaroneck. Rain date: July 5.
- New Rochelle: The famous Grucci family hosts New Rochelle’s annual “Spark the Sound” extravaganza at Five Islands Park beginning at 9:30 p.m., rain or shine.
- Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown: The fireworks begin at dusk Tfrom lower Beekman Avenue, Kingsland Point Park, Horans Landing Park, DeVries Park and Barnhart Park.
- Port Chester: Head to Port Chester High School for the 70th annual Independence Day celebration at 7:30 p.m.
- Peekskill: The Riverfront concert series starts with live music at 7 p.m. with a fireworks show on the Hudson around 9:15 p.m. Head to Riverfront Green Park, Hudson Avenue and Route 9, www.cityofpeekskill.com.
Tuckahoe: Extend your July 4th festivities with fireworks at Parkway Oval Field on Bronx Street. The light show comes courtesy of the Grucci family and begins at 7 p.m. Rain date is Sunday, July 9.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.