PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens