PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington