PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages