PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 3 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency