PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Pleasantville Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night