PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School varsity wrestling coach Bob Bernarducci reached a milestone this week by notching his 300th career win.
Bernarducci earned the win with his team's victory over league rival Croton-Harmon on Tuesday, Jan. 7. He is only the third wrestling coach in Section I to do have 300 wins, and the first in Division 2 (small schools).
Most members of Bernarducci’s 2010 section championship team attended the match to support and celebrate with their coach.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations