PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace University volleyball team opened up its 2014 preseason camp with a high amount of enthusiasm heading into the season.
Head Coach Karrin Moore has brought in 10 new players for the upcoming season and is optimistic about the upcoming season.
"We are excited to be back on the court in preparation for our season. We are looking for our newcomers to mesh with our returning players during camp," said Moore.
The Setters open their season at the Dowling College Tournament on Friday, Sept. 5 and Saturday, Sept. 6. They will take on host Dowling and New York Tech on Day one and conclude the following day with Nyack. Pace's home opener will be on Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 7 p.m., against Nyack at the Goldstein Fitness Center.
For the full 2014 Pace Volleyball schedule, click here.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester