PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's and women's basketball players recorded career highs in the teams' games against Southern Connecticut State Owls on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
For the women's team, freshman Kirsten Dodge had career-highs with 18 points and 12 rebounds and led the Setters to their second win in their last three games as they topped the Southern Connecticut State Owls 70-60.
Additionally, Dodge shot 9-for-16 from the field.
Smith tallied 22 of his points in the second half. He hit four three-pointers and went 9-for-13 overall.
The Setters will be in action again on Saturday, Feb. 22 when the teams travel to Garden City to take on Adelphi at 3:30 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Murder Victim Is Laid To Rest
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin