BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Jalay Knowles scored 24 points to lift the Ossining High School girls basketball team to a 69-52 victory over Horseheads High School on Saturday in the Class AA state regional title game at Binghamton University.
The defending state champion Pride, now 21-2, won their third straight regional title and advanced to a state championship semifinal meeting against Gates Chili High School, Friday, March 14, at 6:15 p.m. at Hudson Valley Community College.
Stefanie Svoboda added 15 points and five assists and Shadeen Samuels had 13 points and 11 rebounds for the four-time defending Section 1 champion Pride.
- 1 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester