PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Former New York Mets and Boston Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will headline the Annual Pace Baseball Hot Stove Dinner on Saturday, Jan. 26. At 4:30 p.m.
The Stamford, Conn. native will be the special guest speaker at the event at Aleo Restaurant in New York City.
All proceeds from the event, which costs $100 per person, will support the Pace University baseball program. More information is available from Director of Athletic Development Drew Brown at 914-773-3481 or at email@example.com.
From a report by Pace University Athletics.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 3 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies