PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Former New York Mets and Boston Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will headline the Annual Pace Baseball Hot Stove Dinner on Saturday, Jan. 26. At 4:30 p.m.
The Stamford, Conn. native will be the special guest speaker at the event at Aleo Restaurant in New York City.
All proceeds from the event, which costs $100 per person, will support the Pace University baseball program. More information is available from Director of Athletic Development Drew Brown at 914-773-3481 or at email@example.com.
From a report by Pace University Athletics.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester