PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Former New York Mets and Boston Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will headline the Annual Pace Baseball Hot Stove Dinner on Saturday, Jan. 26. At 4:30 p.m.
The Stamford, Conn. native will be the special guest speaker at the event at Aleo Restaurant in New York City.
All proceeds from the event, which costs $100 per person, will support the Pace University baseball program. More information is available from Director of Athletic Development Drew Brown at 914-773-3481 or at email@example.com.
From a report by Pace University Athletics.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48