PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Former New York Mets and Boston Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will headline the Annual Pace Baseball Hot Stove Dinner on Saturday, Jan. 26. At 4:30 p.m.
The Stamford, Conn. native will be the special guest speaker at the event at Aleo Restaurant in New York City.
All proceeds from the event, which costs $100 per person, will support the Pace University baseball program. More information is available from Director of Athletic Development Drew Brown at 914-773-3481 or at email@example.com.
From a report by Pace University Athletics.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown