WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester residents had the opportunity to take part in off-campus internships through SUNY Oswego's Experience Based Education program.
Alex M. Ahern, a Briarcliff Manor resident, interned with Baldor Specialty Foods New York facility in the Bronx. Ahern is a senior who is majoring in marketing.
Alex De Chaves, a Pleasantville resident, interned with SUNY Maritime College in Throggs Neck. De Chaves is a senior, who is majoring in broadcasting and mass communication.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
- 1 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester