WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester residents had the opportunity to take part in off-campus internships through SUNY Oswego's Experience Based Education program.
Alex M. Ahern, a Briarcliff Manor resident, interned with Baldor Specialty Foods New York facility in the Bronx. Ahern is a senior who is majoring in marketing.
Alex De Chaves, a Pleasantville resident, interned with SUNY Maritime College in Throggs Neck. De Chaves is a senior, who is majoring in broadcasting and mass communication.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes