WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester residents had the opportunity to take part in off-campus internships through SUNY Oswego's Experience Based Education program.
Alex M. Ahern, a Briarcliff Manor resident, interned with Baldor Specialty Foods New York facility in the Bronx. Ahern is a senior who is majoring in marketing.
Alex De Chaves, a Pleasantville resident, interned with SUNY Maritime College in Throggs Neck. De Chaves is a senior, who is majoring in broadcasting and mass communication.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview