WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester residents had the opportunity to take part in off-campus internships through SUNY Oswego's Experience Based Education program.
Alex M. Ahern, a Briarcliff Manor resident, interned with Baldor Specialty Foods New York facility in the Bronx. Ahern is a senior who is majoring in marketing.
Alex De Chaves, a Pleasantville resident, interned with SUNY Maritime College in Throggs Neck. De Chaves is a senior, who is majoring in broadcasting and mass communication.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Jeffrey Long, 59, Of Pleasantville
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car