PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - All schools within the Pleasantville School District have been restored back to normal Monday, according to Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, after the district experienced a partial power outage and the fire alarm was set off at Bedford Road School.
Fox- Alter said the alarm was set off after an HVAC uni-vent unit overheated within the school. The Pleasantville Fire Department responded to the school and deemed the building safe shortly after noon.
Power has been fully restored after each of the three buildings in the district experienced a partial outage Monday morning.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash