PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - All schools within the Pleasantville School District have been restored back to normal Monday, according to Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, after the district experienced a partial power outage and the fire alarm was set off at Bedford Road School.
Fox- Alter said the alarm was set off after an HVAC uni-vent unit overheated within the school. The Pleasantville Fire Department responded to the school and deemed the building safe shortly after noon.
Power has been fully restored after each of the three buildings in the district experienced a partial outage Monday morning.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals