PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - All schools within the Pleasantville School District have been restored back to normal Monday, according to Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, after the district experienced a partial power outage and the fire alarm was set off at Bedford Road School.
Fox- Alter said the alarm was set off after an HVAC uni-vent unit overheated within the school. The Pleasantville Fire Department responded to the school and deemed the building safe shortly after noon.
Power has been fully restored after each of the three buildings in the district experienced a partial outage Monday morning.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex