PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - All schools within the Pleasantville School District have been restored back to normal Monday, according to Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, after the district experienced a partial power outage and the fire alarm was set off at Bedford Road School.
Fox- Alter said the alarm was set off after an HVAC uni-vent unit overheated within the school. The Pleasantville Fire Department responded to the school and deemed the building safe shortly after noon.
Power has been fully restored after each of the three buildings in the district experienced a partial outage Monday morning.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville