PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter says they are discussing possibly opting out of the program due to the various restrictions placed on food choices and portion sizes that can be served in school, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized