PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter says they are discussing possibly opting out of the program due to the various restrictions placed on food choices and portion sizes that can be served in school, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge