PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter says they are discussing possibly opting out of the program due to the various restrictions placed on food choices and portion sizes that can be served in school, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure