PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter says they are discussing possibly opting out of the program due to the various restrictions placed on food choices and portion sizes that can be served in school, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow