PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter says they are discussing possibly opting out of the program due to the various restrictions placed on food choices and portion sizes that can be served in school, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge