PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - All schools within the Pleasantville Union Free School District will dismiss early Monday due to the snow in the area.
All schools will dismiss at 11:30 a.m. All after-school activities in the district are cancelled.
Stay with The Pleasantville Daily Voice for more weather-related news.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville