PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- In preparation for their upcoming production of "South Pacific," students of Pleasantville High School will meet on Friday, Feb. 7 at 3:30 p.m., with veterans who will share their war experiences.
Commander Scott Elliott of American Legion Post 77 will attend and speak with students before showing a brief clip of the D-Day landing at Normandy, France on June 6, 1944.
Elliott will then lead a panel during which time fellow veterans will share their experiences.
To find out about the show and buy tickets online go to phsplay.org. Performances of "South Pacific" will be on selected dates from Friday, March 7 through Saturday, March 15.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages