PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- In preparation for their upcoming production of "South Pacific," students of Pleasantville High School will meet on Friday, Feb. 7 at 3:30 p.m., with veterans who will share their war experiences.
Commander Scott Elliott of American Legion Post 77 will attend and speak with students before showing a brief clip of the D-Day landing at Normandy, France on June 6, 1944.
Elliott will then lead a panel during which time fellow veterans will share their experiences.
To find out about the show and buy tickets online go to phsplay.org. Performances of "South Pacific" will be on selected dates from Friday, March 7 through Saturday, March 15.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48