PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- In preparation for their upcoming production of "South Pacific," students of Pleasantville High School will meet on Friday, Feb. 7 at 3:30 p.m., with veterans who will share their war experiences.
Commander Scott Elliott of American Legion Post 77 will attend and speak with students before showing a brief clip of the D-Day landing at Normandy, France on June 6, 1944.
Elliott will then lead a panel during which time fellow veterans will share their experiences.
To find out about the show and buy tickets online go to phsplay.org. Performances of "South Pacific" will be on selected dates from Friday, March 7 through Saturday, March 15.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 3 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies