PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- In preparation for their upcoming production of "South Pacific," students of Pleasantville High School will meet on Friday, Feb. 7 at 3:30 p.m., with veterans who will share their war experiences.
Commander Scott Elliott of American Legion Post 77 will attend and speak with students before showing a brief clip of the D-Day landing at Normandy, France on June 6, 1944.
Elliott will then lead a panel during which time fellow veterans will share their experiences.
To find out about the show and buy tickets online go to phsplay.org. Performances of "South Pacific" will be on selected dates from Friday, March 7 through Saturday, March 15.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Death Of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Points To Treadmill Risks
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says