PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Pace University kicked off a year-long celebration marking the 50th anniversary of its Pleasantville campus this past Wednesday, the first day of classes for the 2013 fall semester.
Upcoming festivities will include both student-centered and public events. On Sept. 16, a Beatles tribute band will play at the Kessel Student Center at noon to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first day of classes at Pace in Pleasantville.
The first event in a special lecture series will be a panel discussion on telemedicine and the latest trends in healthcare to be held on Oct. 17 at 8 a.m. An anniversary dinner is planned for Oct. 26 as part of Pace’s homecoming weekend.
For more information about the 50th anniversary of Pace University’s Pleasantville campus, visit its website.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week