PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Pace University kicked off a year-long celebration marking the 50th anniversary of its Pleasantville campus this past Wednesday, the first day of classes for the 2013 fall semester.
Upcoming festivities will include both student-centered and public events. On Sept. 16, a Beatles tribute band will play at the Kessel Student Center at noon to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first day of classes at Pace in Pleasantville.
The first event in a special lecture series will be a panel discussion on telemedicine and the latest trends in healthcare to be held on Oct. 17 at 8 a.m. An anniversary dinner is planned for Oct. 26 as part of Pace’s homecoming weekend.
For more information about the 50th anniversary of Pace University’s Pleasantville campus, visit its website.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville