Iona Preparatory School will induct five new members into its Hall of Fame as part of its Reunion Weekend on April 27-28.
The 2018 honorees include business and community leaders from Under Armour, Nasdaq, Richard Bernstein Advisors, O.C. Tanner and Iona Prep Lower School.
“For more than 100 years, Iona Prep has been developing young men into moral, ethical and spiritual leaders, and the Hall of Fame honorees represent the very highest level of excellence,” said Brother Thomas R. Leto, president of Iona Prep in New Rochelle. “We are so proud to add another five outstanding individuals to this impressive group.”
2018 Iona Prep Hall of Fame Honorees are:
- Brian P. Cummings of Baltimore ’93 who is vice president of sales for Under Armour
- Elizabeth "Liz" Foley of New Rochelle who is an Iona Prep Lower School educator
- Robert H. McCooey, Jr. of Rye ’83, P’12,’15,’20 who is senior vice president of Nasdaq OMX
- John J. McCombe of Crestwood ’78 who is president and director of distribution for Richard Bernstein Advisors
- Thomas M. Rosato of Rye ’68 who is former managing director of O.C. Tanner
Iona Prep’s Reunion Weekend kicks off Friday, April 27, with a celebration of the 25th and 50th anniversaries of the Classes of 1968 and 1993.
Other highlights include a family barbecue, a reunion Mass and student-guided tours to see all the recent enhancements on campus.
The Gaels reunion culminates with the Hall of Fame Dinner at Wykagyl Country Club in New Rochelle on Saturday evening. For a full itinerary, details and reservations for each event, click on IonaPrep.org/hof .
“As former classmates, Iona Prep alumni share a bond that continues to shape us to this day,” said Chief Advancement Officer Mark Hogan, a graduate of both the Lower and Upper School. “It is that sense of brotherhood that makes Iona Prep such a special place. While life naturally takes different forms of family, career and community, it is Iona Prep that will always keep us united in faith and friendship.”
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.