PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- A five-year strategic plan has been adopted by the Pleasantville Board of Education as part of the school district's 2026 initiative, according to a report by The Examiner.
The initiative is set to develop a variety of action plans to allow the district to serve students better, the report said Teachers, parents students and members of the community worked together to form more than 60 action plans and seven strategies for the school district, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week