PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- A five-year strategic plan has been adopted by the Pleasantville Board of Education as part of the school district's 2026 initiative, according to a report by The Examiner.
The initiative is set to develop a variety of action plans to allow the district to serve students better, the report said Teachers, parents students and members of the community worked together to form more than 60 action plans and seven strategies for the school district, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring