PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- A five-year strategic plan has been adopted by the Pleasantville Board of Education as part of the school district's 2026 initiative, according to a report by The Examiner.
The initiative is set to develop a variety of action plans to allow the district to serve students better, the report said Teachers, parents students and members of the community worked together to form more than 60 action plans and seven strategies for the school district, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M