PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- A five-year strategic plan has been adopted by the Pleasantville Board of Education as part of the school district's 2026 initiative, according to a report by The Examiner.
The initiative is set to develop a variety of action plans to allow the district to serve students better, the report said Teachers, parents students and members of the community worked together to form more than 60 action plans and seven strategies for the school district, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute