PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- A five-year strategic plan has been adopted by the Pleasantville Board of Education as part of the school district's 2026 initiative, according to a report by The Examiner.
The initiative is set to develop a variety of action plans to allow the district to serve students better, the report said Teachers, parents students and members of the community worked together to form more than 60 action plans and seven strategies for the school district, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester