PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville High School has 11 seniors who will continue their athletic careers on college teams, the largest number since Athletic Director John Bauerlein began at Pleasantville High School.
Some have signed Letters of Intent and will receive full or partial scholarships and all are excited to be playing at the college level. The eleven athletes are:
- Nicole DiFabio (Lacrosse, Catholic University)
- Drew Dorflinger (Cross Country, Bucknell)
- Jack Drillock (Lacrosse, Siena)
- Dillon Hickey (Cycling, Savannah College of Art and Design)
- Eric Hughes (Track, SUNY Binghamton)
- Remi Manna (Soccer, Bryant)
- Drew Marino (Baseball, Polk Jr. College)
- Ben Marshak (Football, Oberlin)
- Hayden McBride (Lacrosse, Walsh University)
- Aidan McDermott (Golf, Lafayette College)
- Samantha Sicignano (Softball, NYU).