PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - If you're looking for a home in Pleasantville, you can check out two properties for sale this weekend.
There is an $874,000 home for sale at 213 Central Ave. The 4,680-square-foot house has five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The open house is from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday.
There is a $945,000 home for sale at 10 Dogwood Lane. The 4,000-square-foot house has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and one half bathroom. The open house is from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Here’s a list of the paid property transfers in Pleasantville for the week of July 21-27:
• A house at 234 Mountain Road was sold for $767,000.
• A house at 22 Brookfield Place sold for $600,000.
• A house at 175 Mountain Road sold for $518,750.
• A house at 3 Treetop Lane sold for $580,000.
• A house at 39 Usonia Road sold for $1,100,000.
• A house at 14 Colony Drive sold for $573,500.
• A house at 166 Pleasantville Road sold for $390,000.
Make sure to click on the Real Estate section at the top of the page for more open house listings.