GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Politicians from all over Westchester County will hold a Town Hall meeting at the Greenburgh Public Library on Friday, Feb. 28, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to learn about the needs and concerns of children in Westchester.
Participating politicians include: State Sen. Andrea Stewart-Cousins; State Assembly Members Thomas Abinanti, Sandra Galef, Shelly Mayer, Steve Otis and Amy Paulin; Deputy County Executive Kevin Plunkett; and Westchester County Board of Legislators Catherina Borgia, Benjamin Boykin, Michael Kaplowitz, Catherine Parker, MaryJane Shimsky, Michael Smith and Alfreda Williams.
Eight children and young adults from Ossining, White Plains, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon and Elmsford will also participate.
The Greenburgh Public Library is at 300 E Main Street in Elmsford.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow