GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Politicians from all over Westchester County will hold a Town Hall meeting at the Greenburgh Public Library on Friday, Feb. 28, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to learn about the needs and concerns of children in Westchester.
Participating politicians include: State Sen. Andrea Stewart-Cousins; State Assembly Members Thomas Abinanti, Sandra Galef, Shelly Mayer, Steve Otis and Amy Paulin; Deputy County Executive Kevin Plunkett; and Westchester County Board of Legislators Catherina Borgia, Benjamin Boykin, Michael Kaplowitz, Catherine Parker, MaryJane Shimsky, Michael Smith and Alfreda Williams.
Eight children and young adults from Ossining, White Plains, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon and Elmsford will also participate.
The Greenburgh Public Library is at 300 E Main Street in Elmsford.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight