WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and other GOP candidates submitted petitions to include "Stop Common Core" on the ballot for the election in November, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's camp said it filed 62,000 signatures, well more than the required 15,000. the state Board of Elections said it is currently processing those signatures, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'