WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and other GOP candidates submitted petitions to include "Stop Common Core" on the ballot for the election in November, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's camp said it filed 62,000 signatures, well more than the required 15,000. the state Board of Elections said it is currently processing those signatures, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations