WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and other GOP candidates submitted petitions to include "Stop Common Core" on the ballot for the election in November, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's camp said it filed 62,000 signatures, well more than the required 15,000. the state Board of Elections said it is currently processing those signatures, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed