WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Residents of the 40th New York State Senate district will get the chance to participate in a live telephone town hall with State Sen. Greg Ball on Monday.
At 7 p.m., Ball will hold a conference call to discuss his plans to create jobs and lower taxes and answer questions called in by constituents. The districtwide free call is open to all residents to express their thoughts and concerns.
Ball will also give an update on what he and his fellow state senators have accomplished in Albany during the most recent legislative session, which ended in June.
Ball (R,C-Patterson) said he is looking forward to hearing from his constituents in the district, which includes parts of Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
“This telephone town hall is a great way for me to connect with residents from throughout my district," he said. “I am excited to provide a legislative update to highlight some of this year’s accomplishments."
The Westchester towns in the newly redrawn 40th District are Somers, North Salem, Lewisboro, Pound Ridge, Yorktown, Cortlandt, Peekskill, Mount Kisco, New Castle and Mount Pleasant.
To participate in Monday’s telephone town hall, call (877) 228-2184 and enter access code 18945.
Residents are also invited to log on to watch a live video stream of the town hall by visiting lavaxp.tv/pages/senatorball.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield