WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former New York Gov. George Pataki has called out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for failing to offer up proper support to Republican candidate Rob Astorino, according to the New York Daily News.
The Peekskill native said he was disappointed in Christie, especially in light of the development that Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing corruption allegations after disbanding the Moreland Commission, the Daily News reported.
Christie created waves when he was quoted as calling Astorino's campaign "a lost cause."
Pataki didn't stop at Christie, either. He voiced his displeasure with other Republicans like Alfonse D'Amato and Rudy Giuliani for either not supporting Astorino, or remaining silent, the Daily News said.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pleasantville For Morning Commute