CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton didn't officially announce her candidacy for President in 2016 with Jon Stewart on the "Daily Show" Tuesday, but she certainly hinted at it, making a veiled reference to the Oval Office, according to CNN.
During her interview, the former secretary of state, first lady and U.S. senator mentioned she wanted a home office, and when Stewart asked if the office would have a certain shape, Clinton said she wanted "fewer corners," CNN said.
Clinton also spent time discussing the crumbling cease-fire in the Middle East she helped negotiate while still in office, CNN reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College