CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton didn't officially announce her candidacy for President in 2016 with Jon Stewart on the "Daily Show" Tuesday, but she certainly hinted at it, making a veiled reference to the Oval Office, according to CNN.
During her interview, the former secretary of state, first lady and U.S. senator mentioned she wanted a home office, and when Stewart asked if the office would have a certain shape, Clinton said she wanted "fewer corners," CNN said.
Clinton also spent time discussing the crumbling cease-fire in the Middle East she helped negotiate while still in office, CNN reported.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester