CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton, a resident of Chappaqua, is speaking out about Karl Rove's suggestion that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in 2012.
BIll Clinton said at the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Summit on Wednesday that his wife "handled the attack in Libya appropriately and that he was 'dumbfounded'" by Rove's suggestion, according to a report from Time.
“In my opinion, Hillary did what she should have done,” Bill Clinton said Wednesday, according to Time. “Secretaries of State never were involved directly in these security decisions.”
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway