WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer