WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer