PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard suspended its search on Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater on Thursday, July 31, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen on Tuesday night before launching his 15-foot craft in Mamaroneck. The boat was found in gear and driven ashore at Sands Point, LoHud.com reported.
The Coast Guard said Donsavage's case will remain open, but no further searches will be carried out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages