PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard suspended its search on Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater on Thursday, July 31, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen on Tuesday night before launching his 15-foot craft in Mamaroneck. The boat was found in gear and driven ashore at Sands Point, LoHud.com reported.
The Coast Guard said Donsavage's case will remain open, but no further searches will be carried out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville