PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard suspended its search on Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater on Thursday, July 31, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen on Tuesday night before launching his 15-foot craft in Mamaroneck. The boat was found in gear and driven ashore at Sands Point, LoHud.com reported.
The Coast Guard said Donsavage's case will remain open, but no further searches will be carried out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville