PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard suspended its search on Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater on Thursday, July 31, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen on Tuesday night before launching his 15-foot craft in Mamaroneck. The boat was found in gear and driven ashore at Sands Point, LoHud.com reported.
The Coast Guard said Donsavage's case will remain open, but no further searches will be carried out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 5 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes