PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard suspended its search on Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater on Thursday, July 31, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen on Tuesday night before launching his 15-foot craft in Mamaroneck. The boat was found in gear and driven ashore at Sands Point, LoHud.com reported.
The Coast Guard said Donsavage's case will remain open, but no further searches will be carried out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College