PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. ‒ A storefront window at Pleasantville Express on Manville Road was smashed by a rock over the weekend, police said.
The incident occurred Sunday at around 10:15 a.m. Police said the matter is still under investigation. They did not have a monetary value for the damage.
In other news from the Pleasantville Police blotter:
- Officers are investigating a larceny at the Chase Bank on Washington Avenue that took place around noon Monday. Police were not able to release any information on what was stolen, and they said no arrest has been made.
- A routine roadside stop Feb. 7 at around 5:18 p.m. led to the arrest of an 18-year-old Mamaroneck man. Police say he was pulled over on Grant Street and an investigation revealed that his driver's license was suspended. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, a misdemeanor.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener