PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A burglary at a home on King Street in Pleasantville was interrupted Thursday morning when the suspect realized a woman living there was in the house, Mount Pleasant Police said.
Police Chief Louis Alagno said that around 11:40 a.m. a man described as a light-skinned black male wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt entered the house through a back door. No further description of the suspect was available but Alagno said the man fled the house and entered a black Nissan Altima before leaving the property.
Police say that no items were taken from the home. The incident is still under investigation.
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight