PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A burglary at a home on King Street in Pleasantville was interrupted Thursday morning when the suspect realized a woman living there was in the house, Mount Pleasant Police said.
Police Chief Louis Alagno said that around 11:40 a.m. a man described as a light-skinned black male wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt entered the house through a back door. No further description of the suspect was available but Alagno said the man fled the house and entered a black Nissan Altima before leaving the property.
Police say that no items were taken from the home. The incident is still under investigation.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says