PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A burglary at a home on King Street in Pleasantville was interrupted Thursday morning when the suspect realized a woman living there was in the house, Mount Pleasant Police said.
Police Chief Louis Alagno said that around 11:40 a.m. a man described as a light-skinned black male wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt entered the house through a back door. No further description of the suspect was available but Alagno said the man fled the house and entered a black Nissan Altima before leaving the property.
Police say that no items were taken from the home. The incident is still under investigation.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville