PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – A burglary at a home on King Street in Pleasantville was interrupted Thursday morning when the suspect realized a woman living there was in the house, Mount Pleasant Police said.
Police Chief Louis Alagno said that around 11:40 a.m. a man described as a light-skinned black male wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt entered the house through a back door. No further description of the suspect was available but Alagno said the man fled the house and entered a black Nissan Altima before leaving the property.
Police say that no items were taken from the home. The incident is still under investigation.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview