CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a White Plains man with threatening a family member and violating a protective order, police officials said.
Gerald R. Martin, 46, violated a Order of Protection when he called a family member and made graphic and specific threats to harm the protected party, according to State Police.
Martin, who was out on $10,000 bail for allegedly threatening the same family member last weekend, was found and arrested in Scarsdale. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, State Police said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287