CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a White Plains man with threatening a family member and violating a protective order, police officials said.
Gerald R. Martin, 46, violated a Order of Protection when he called a family member and made graphic and specific threats to harm the protected party, according to State Police.
Martin, who was out on $10,000 bail for allegedly threatening the same family member last weekend, was found and arrested in Scarsdale. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, State Police said.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes