SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester