SOMERS, N.Y.-- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
Antoine Evans was arrested and charged with aggravated harassment on Monday, April 28, after allegedly contacting his former place of employment and threatening to blow up the office, state police said.
Evans was arraigned and remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or bond. He is due back in court in Somers on Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m., according to state police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'