PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Vincenzo Laricchia of Pleasantville died Jan. 27 at his home. He was 80.
He was born Jan. 20, 1933, in Valenzano, Italy, to Antonio and Domenica DeTommaso Laricchia. He was a retired food clerk for Rotanelli Foods in New Rochelle.
Laricchia is survived by his wife, Anna Loconte Laricchia, of Pleasantville; a son, Anthony (Roseanne) Laricchia, of Thornwood; two grandchildren and two brothers in Italy.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Pleasantville. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 3 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser