PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Vincenzo Laricchia of Pleasantville died Jan. 27 at his home. He was 80.
He was born Jan. 20, 1933, in Valenzano, Italy, to Antonio and Domenica DeTommaso Laricchia. He was a retired food clerk for Rotanelli Foods in New Rochelle.
Laricchia is survived by his wife, Anna Loconte Laricchia, of Pleasantville; a son, Anthony (Roseanne) Laricchia, of Thornwood; two grandchildren and two brothers in Italy.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Pleasantville. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages