BEVERLY, Mass. - Thomas A. Hart of Beverly, formerly of Pleasantville, died March 11. He was 84.
Hart was born June 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and attended Cardinal Hayes High School. After graduating from St. John's University, he served in the Korean War. He went on to Fordham University, where he received his MBA.
He worked as a security analyst on Wall Street until his death. He lived in Pleasantville, N.Y., for over 50 years, where he was a parishioner at Holy Innocents Church, and coached Little League. He moved to Massachusetts this past summer.
Hart is survived by his wife, Joann Huebbe; sons, Thomas Hart of Pleasantville, N.Y., and Matthew Hart of Scarsdale, N.Y.; daughters, Dr. Patricia Hart of Westport, Conn., JoeAnn Hart of Gloucester; son-in-law, Gordon Baird of Gloucester; five grandchildren; and sister, Margaret Keller of Delray Beach, Fla. He was predeceased by his sister, Eileen Gilbride.
A Memorial Mass will be held on May 31 at 11 a.m. at Holy Innocents Church in Pleasantville.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mackeyfuneralhome.com
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge