BEVERLY, Mass. - Thomas A. Hart of Beverly, formerly of Pleasantville, died March 11. He was 84.
Hart was born June 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and attended Cardinal Hayes High School. After graduating from St. John's University, he served in the Korean War. He went on to Fordham University, where he received his MBA.
He worked as a security analyst on Wall Street until his death. He lived in Pleasantville, N.Y., for over 50 years, where he was a parishioner at Holy Innocents Church, and coached Little League. He moved to Massachusetts this past summer.
Hart is survived by his wife, Joann Huebbe; sons, Thomas Hart of Pleasantville, N.Y., and Matthew Hart of Scarsdale, N.Y.; daughters, Dr. Patricia Hart of Westport, Conn., JoeAnn Hart of Gloucester; son-in-law, Gordon Baird of Gloucester; five grandchildren; and sister, Margaret Keller of Delray Beach, Fla. He was predeceased by his sister, Eileen Gilbride.
A Memorial Mass will be held on May 31 at 11 a.m. at Holy Innocents Church in Pleasantville.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mackeyfuneralhome.com
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens