PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Shirley Mahoney Dieter, formerly of Pleasantville, died Jan. 6 at Care One Care Center in Wall, N.J. She was 86.
Born April 8, 1926, in Armonk, she was married to Norman Dieter. They resided in Pleasantville for many years. Shirley Dieter was active in the Women's Contemporary Club. She was most recently of Brielle, N.J.
She is survived by a daughter, Sharon Coppola of Spring Lake, N.J.; two sons, Craig Dieter of Pleasantville and Scott Dieter of Mamaroneck; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband.
Cremation will be private. A memorial service will be held at St. John's Episcopal Church in Pleasantville at a later date. Neary-Quinn Funeral Home in Manasquan, N.J., is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy