PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Shirley Mahoney Dieter, formerly of Pleasantville, died Jan. 6 at Care One Care Center in Wall, N.J. She was 86.
Born April 8, 1926, in Armonk, she was married to Norman Dieter. They resided in Pleasantville for many years. Shirley Dieter was active in the Women's Contemporary Club. She was most recently of Brielle, N.J.
She is survived by a daughter, Sharon Coppola of Spring Lake, N.J.; two sons, Craig Dieter of Pleasantville and Scott Dieter of Mamaroneck; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband.
Cremation will be private. A memorial service will be held at St. John's Episcopal Church in Pleasantville at a later date. Neary-Quinn Funeral Home in Manasquan, N.J., is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway