PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Sharon B. Sermol of Pleasantville died Feb. 4. She was 69.
Sermol was born to Louise V. Smith (nee Minasi) and Thomas J. Smith, Sr. and was a longtime resident of Pleasantville for the last 35 years. She worked with IBM. She was a member of the Pleasantville Garden Club.
Sermol is survived by her sister, Colleen (Kelly) Liberati (Dan) of North White Plains; brother, Thomas (Tee) Smith, Jr. of Thornwood; sister, Robin Tamburro (Dave) of West Harrison; nephews; cousins; friends; and work associates. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, Inc., Pleasantville. A Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, White Plains.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville