PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Sharon B. Sermol of Pleasantville died Feb. 4. She was 69.
Sermol was born to Louise V. Smith (nee Minasi) and Thomas J. Smith, Sr. and was a longtime resident of Pleasantville for the last 35 years. She worked with IBM. She was a member of the Pleasantville Garden Club.
Sermol is survived by her sister, Colleen (Kelly) Liberati (Dan) of North White Plains; brother, Thomas (Tee) Smith, Jr. of Thornwood; sister, Robin Tamburro (Dave) of West Harrison; nephews; cousins; friends; and work associates. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, Inc., Pleasantville. A Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, White Plains.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville