PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Natalie L. (Dolly) Ahlbeck, a lifelong resident of Pleasantville, died July 12. She was 95.
Ahlbeck was born Dec. 22, 1918, to Joseph and Frances (nee Dallaura) in Pleasantville. She was a former member of the Thornwood Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary.
Ahlbeck is survived by her sons, Carl Ahlbeck (Gail Lieto) of Pleasantville and Joseph (Diane) Ahlbeck of Hopewell Junction.; two grandchildren; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Carl R. Ahlbeck; brothers, Samuel, Angelo (Pete), Thomas and George; and
sisters, Mary, Gaetana (Tiny) and Catherine (Katie).
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 16 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville. Interment at All Souls Cemetery, Pleasantville.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire