PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Natalie L. (Dolly) Ahlbeck, a lifelong resident of Pleasantville, died July 12. She was 95.
Ahlbeck was born Dec. 22, 1918, to Joseph and Frances (nee Dallaura) in Pleasantville. She was a former member of the Thornwood Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary.
Ahlbeck is survived by her sons, Carl Ahlbeck (Gail Lieto) of Pleasantville and Joseph (Diane) Ahlbeck of Hopewell Junction.; two grandchildren; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Carl R. Ahlbeck; brothers, Samuel, Angelo (Pete), Thomas and George; and
sisters, Mary, Gaetana (Tiny) and Catherine (Katie).
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 16 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville. Interment at All Souls Cemetery, Pleasantville.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow