PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Marion (St. George) Foca, a lifelong resident of Pleasantville, died Jan. 6. She was 87.
Foca was born May 23, 1926, to Anthony and Anna (Cappello) St. George. She attended Pleasantville schools and was a 1944 graduate of PHS. She worked for GPL/Singer in the 1950s and 60s and for 25 years at Combe, Inc until her retirement. She was an Avon representative. She was a member of Holy Innocents Parish and volunteered as a eucharistic minister for many years.
Foca is survived by her daughter, Linda (Foca) Mitten (Robert); son, John Michael (Eva); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John B. Foca; and brother, Tony St. George.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at Holy Innocents R.C. Church in Pleasantville. Interment to follow at All Souls Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corps. Inc., P.O. Box 201, Pleasantville, NY 10570.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation