HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Josephine Carney of Hawthorne, N.Y. died on Jan.29, 2014. She was 86.
Carney was born Sept. 22, 1927, to Joseph and Catherine (nee Iannello) LoPiccolo in Valhalla. She was a retired owner of Babes Travel in Pleasantville.
Carney is survived by her sons, Vincent (Bud) Carney of Hawthorne, Francis (Slim) Carney of Atlanta, Ga., and John Carney of Valhalla; sister, Angie DeLucia of Scarsdale; several grandchildren; and great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent Carney; daughter, Maureen Maruggi; and several brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 12p.m. Interment at Mt.Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48