HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Josephine Carney of Hawthorne, N.Y. died on Jan.29, 2014. She was 86.
Carney was born Sept. 22, 1927, to Joseph and Catherine (nee Iannello) LoPiccolo in Valhalla. She was a retired owner of Babes Travel in Pleasantville.
Carney is survived by her sons, Vincent (Bud) Carney of Hawthorne, Francis (Slim) Carney of Atlanta, Ga., and John Carney of Valhalla; sister, Angie DeLucia of Scarsdale; several grandchildren; and great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent Carney; daughter, Maureen Maruggi; and several brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 12p.m. Interment at Mt.Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms