PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Irene J. Muscolino, formerly of Pleasantville, died June 22. She was 64.
Muscolino was born Oct. 15, 1950, to William and Helen Walkewich in New York City. She was a colorist for Intercos International Cosmetics in Congers.
Muscolino is survived by her children, Rose Anna (Brian) Zeitchick of New City and Kristopher (Janine) Muscolino of Yorktown Heights; five grandchildren; and former husband, Robert Muscolino of Pleasantville. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will not be calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, June 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation