PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Irene J. Muscolino, formerly of Pleasantville, died June 22. She was 64.
Muscolino was born Oct. 15, 1950, to William and Helen Walkewich in New York City. She was a colorist for Intercos International Cosmetics in Congers.
Muscolino is survived by her children, Rose Anna (Brian) Zeitchick of New City and Kristopher (Janine) Muscolino of Yorktown Heights; five grandchildren; and former husband, Robert Muscolino of Pleasantville. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will not be calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, June 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Death Of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Points To Treadmill Risks
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says