PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Irene J. Muscolino, formerly of Pleasantville, died June 22. She was 64.
Muscolino was born Oct. 15, 1950, to William and Helen Walkewich in New York City. She was a colorist for Intercos International Cosmetics in Congers.
Muscolino is survived by her children, Rose Anna (Brian) Zeitchick of New City and Kristopher (Janine) Muscolino of Yorktown Heights; five grandchildren; and former husband, Robert Muscolino of Pleasantville. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will not be calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, June 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville