PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Helen Ann Kelly, a resident of Pleasantville for over 35 years, died Monday, Feb. 10. She was 84.
Kelly was born June 14, 1929, to Kathryn Kelly Carle in New York City. Prior to moving to Pleasantville, they resided in Bronx. She graduated from Cathedral High School in New York City and was a communicant of Holy Innocents Parish, Pleasantville. She was an executive secretary for several firms in New York including RH Donnelley Co. and retired from Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc.
Kelly is survived by her aunt, Jane F. Kelly; cousin, Mary V. Clancy of N.J.; nephews and nieces; great nephews and nieces; many cousins; and friends from the tri-state area. She was predeceased by her mother; maternal grandparents, Edward J. and Ellen Carr Kelly; uncle, Edward J. Kelly all of New York; aunt, Helen L. Kelly-Reulbach of N.J.; cousin, Walter G. Reulbach of Va.; and childhood friend, Donald F. Reulbach of N.J.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, Inc., Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 at Holy Innocents Church. Burial will follow at All Souls Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The S.P.C.A. or to a charity of your choice in Helen's memory.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College