PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Mahoney Bambace of Pleasantville died Jan. 28. She was 103.
Bambace was born Aug. 27, 1910, in Armonk, to Timothy A. and Goldie Abrams Mahoney.
Bambace is survived by her niece, Maureen Frances Mahoney Hudson of Raleigh, N.C.; nephew, Craig Norman Dieter of Pleasantville; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco A. Bambace; brothers, Arthur and Richard (Buddy) Mahoney; and sister, Shirley Mahoney Dieter.
Calling horus are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at Middle Patent Rural Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corp.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville