PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Mahoney Bambace of Pleasantville died Jan. 28. She was 103.
Bambace was born Aug. 27, 1910, in Armonk, to Timothy A. and Goldie Abrams Mahoney.
Bambace is survived by her niece, Maureen Frances Mahoney Hudson of Raleigh, N.C.; nephew, Craig Norman Dieter of Pleasantville; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco A. Bambace; brothers, Arthur and Richard (Buddy) Mahoney; and sister, Shirley Mahoney Dieter.
Calling horus are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at Middle Patent Rural Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corp.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana