PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Mahoney Bambace of Pleasantville died Jan. 28. She was 103.
Bambace was born Aug. 27, 1910, in Armonk, to Timothy A. and Goldie Abrams Mahoney.
Bambace is survived by her niece, Maureen Frances Mahoney Hudson of Raleigh, N.C.; nephew, Craig Norman Dieter of Pleasantville; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco A. Bambace; brothers, Arthur and Richard (Buddy) Mahoney; and sister, Shirley Mahoney Dieter.
Calling horus are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at Middle Patent Rural Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corp.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M