PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Mahoney Bambace of Pleasantville died Jan. 28. She was 103.
Bambace was born Aug. 27, 1910, in Armonk, to Timothy A. and Goldie Abrams Mahoney.
Bambace is survived by her niece, Maureen Frances Mahoney Hudson of Raleigh, N.C.; nephew, Craig Norman Dieter of Pleasantville; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco A. Bambace; brothers, Arthur and Richard (Buddy) Mahoney; and sister, Shirley Mahoney Dieter.
Calling horus are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at Middle Patent Rural Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corp.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow