PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Mahoney Bambace of Pleasantville died Jan. 28. She was 103.
Bambace was born Aug. 27, 1910, in Armonk, to Timothy A. and Goldie Abrams Mahoney.
Bambace is survived by her niece, Maureen Frances Mahoney Hudson of Raleigh, N.C.; nephew, Craig Norman Dieter of Pleasantville; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rocco A. Bambace; brothers, Arthur and Richard (Buddy) Mahoney; and sister, Shirley Mahoney Dieter.
Calling horus are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at Middle Patent Rural Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Pleasantville Ambulance Corp.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge