PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Cardi, a resident of Pleasantville, died July 12. She was 89.
Cardi was born March 26, 1925, in Mt. Vernon, to Louis and Francesca Marciante. After graduating from A.B. Davis High School in 1943, she worked at the family grocery store for several years. She worked many years at New York Telephone.
Cardi is survived by her husband, Ralph; and sons, Paul and John.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 17 at Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville. Interment to follow at All Souls Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.yannantuonofh.com/
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'