PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Frances Cardi, a resident of Pleasantville, died July 12. She was 89.
Cardi was born March 26, 1925, in Mt. Vernon, to Louis and Francesca Marciante. After graduating from A.B. Davis High School in 1943, she worked at the family grocery store for several years. She worked many years at New York Telephone.
Cardi is survived by her husband, Ralph; and sons, Paul and John.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 17 at Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville. Interment to follow at All Souls Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.yannantuonofh.com/
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Death Of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Points To Treadmill Risks
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing