PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Dorothy M. Mazzullo of Pleasantville died Feb. 4. She was 64.
Mazzullo was born Nov.2, 1949, to Frank and Josephine Libby in Mt. Kisco. She was a former member of the Pleasantville Volunteer Ambulance Corps and a current member of the
Pleasantville Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary.
Mazzullo is survived by her husband, Sam Mazzullo of Pleasantville; children, Charles (Barbara)
Chase of Phoenix, Ariz., Shea (Ebone) Afrika of El Mirage, Ariz., Donna (David) Anderson of Putnam Valley and Barbara Grimont of Pleasantville; and nine grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 6p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, Pleasantville Volunteer Ambulance Corps, P.O. Box 201 Pleasantville, N.Y.10570 or Pleasantville Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary, 75 Washington Ave., Pleasantville, N.Y. 10570.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow