PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Dorothy M. Mazzullo of Pleasantville died Feb. 4. She was 64.
Mazzullo was born Nov.2, 1949, to Frank and Josephine Libby in Mt. Kisco. She was a former member of the Pleasantville Volunteer Ambulance Corps and a current member of the
Pleasantville Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary.
Mazzullo is survived by her husband, Sam Mazzullo of Pleasantville; children, Charles (Barbara)
Chase of Phoenix, Ariz., Shea (Ebone) Afrika of El Mirage, Ariz., Donna (David) Anderson of Putnam Valley and Barbara Grimont of Pleasantville; and nine grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 6p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, Pleasantville Volunteer Ambulance Corps, P.O. Box 201 Pleasantville, N.Y.10570 or Pleasantville Fire Dept. Ladies Auxiliary, 75 Washington Ave., Pleasantville, N.Y. 10570.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'