LAKE ARIEL, Pa. - Doris H. Schesny (nee Ridzik), a Lake Ariel, Pa. resident, formerly of Pleasantville, N.Y., died Saturday, May 3. She was 65.
Schesny was born May 29, 1948, in Yonkers, N.Y. Prior to her retirement, she worked within the Pleasantville school system.
Schesny is survived by her husband, John J. Schesny; daughters, Daria Anne (Erik) Larsen of Nutley, N.J., and Michele Susan (Anthony) Nadler of Danbury, Conn.; sister, Patricia (Donald) Kadlec; and niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Duchynski-Cherko Funeral Home, 111 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers NY 10701, followed by a funeral service at the funeral home and then Interment at Oakland Cemetery.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester