LAKE ARIEL, Pa. - Doris H. Schesny (nee Ridzik), a Lake Ariel, Pa. resident, formerly of Pleasantville, N.Y., died Saturday, May 3. She was 65.
Schesny was born May 29, 1948, in Yonkers, N.Y. Prior to her retirement, she worked within the Pleasantville school system.
Schesny is survived by her husband, John J. Schesny; daughters, Daria Anne (Erik) Larsen of Nutley, N.J., and Michele Susan (Anthony) Nadler of Danbury, Conn.; sister, Patricia (Donald) Kadlec; and niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Duchynski-Cherko Funeral Home, 111 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers NY 10701, followed by a funeral service at the funeral home and then Interment at Oakland Cemetery.
- 1 Pleasantville's Vavolizza Earns Medals At Gymnastics Championship
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Pleasantville