LAKE ARIEL, Pa. - Doris H. Schesny (nee Ridzik), a Lake Ariel, Pa. resident, formerly of Pleasantville, N.Y., died Saturday, May 3. She was 65.
Schesny was born May 29, 1948, in Yonkers, N.Y. Prior to her retirement, she worked within the Pleasantville school system.
Schesny is survived by her husband, John J. Schesny; daughters, Daria Anne (Erik) Larsen of Nutley, N.J., and Michele Susan (Anthony) Nadler of Danbury, Conn.; sister, Patricia (Donald) Kadlec; and niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Duchynski-Cherko Funeral Home, 111 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers NY 10701, followed by a funeral service at the funeral home and then Interment at Oakland Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'