LAKE ARIEL, Pa. - Doris H. Schesny (nee Ridzik), a Lake Ariel, Pa. resident, formerly of Pleasantville, N.Y., died Saturday, May 3. She was 65.
Schesny was born May 29, 1948, in Yonkers, N.Y. Prior to her retirement, she worked within the Pleasantville school system.
Schesny is survived by her husband, John J. Schesny; daughters, Daria Anne (Erik) Larsen of Nutley, N.J., and Michele Susan (Anthony) Nadler of Danbury, Conn.; sister, Patricia (Donald) Kadlec; and niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Duchynski-Cherko Funeral Home, 111 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers NY 10701, followed by a funeral service at the funeral home and then Interment at Oakland Cemetery.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show