LAKE ARIEL, Pa. - Doris H. Schesny (nee Ridzik), a Lake Ariel, Pa. resident, formerly of Pleasantville, N.Y., died Saturday, May 3. She was 65.
Schesny was born May 29, 1948, in Yonkers, N.Y. Prior to her retirement, she worked within the Pleasantville school system.
Schesny is survived by her husband, John J. Schesny; daughters, Daria Anne (Erik) Larsen of Nutley, N.J., and Michele Susan (Anthony) Nadler of Danbury, Conn.; sister, Patricia (Donald) Kadlec; and niece and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Duchynski-Cherko Funeral Home, 111 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers NY 10701, followed by a funeral service at the funeral home and then Interment at Oakland Cemetery.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority