WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Westchester County on Friday before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 12 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday with highs near 85 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Westchester High School Students Named Intel National Finalists