WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents were reported during Tuesday morning's commute amid the slippery road conditions.
An accident on northbound I-95 between Conner Street and Boston Road in Pelham caused delays.
An accident on the southbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Tuckahoe Road and Jackson Avenue in Yonkers resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
An earlier accident was cleared in which a disabled vehicle resulted in the left lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway being blocked South between Wilmot Road (Exit 19) in New Rochelle and Mill Road (Exit 18 in Eastchester).
There was also an accident nearby on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway between Palmer Road and Rossiter Avenue that was cleared.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed