WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents were reported during Tuesday morning's commute amid the slippery road conditions.
An accident on northbound I-95 between Conner Street and Boston Road in Pelham caused delays.
An accident on the southbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Tuckahoe Road and Jackson Avenue in Yonkers resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
An earlier accident was cleared in which a disabled vehicle resulted in the left lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway being blocked South between Wilmot Road (Exit 19) in New Rochelle and Mill Road (Exit 18 in Eastchester).
There was also an accident nearby on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway between Palmer Road and Rossiter Avenue that was cleared.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville