WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Classic New York summer heat and humidity will remain in Westchester County through Wednesday before showers and thunderstorms break up the heat, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 86 and a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms in the evening with a low of 70.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely on Thursday with a 60 percent chance and a high of 85.
Independence Day could feature more rain and thunder with a high of 79 degrees. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages