WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fallen tree that was blocked Route 117 South on Wednesday morning between Sleepy Hollow Road and Route 9/Albany Post Road has been cleared.
Traffic is reportedly slowed in the area. Motorists should expect delays up to 30 minutes.
The fallen tree was reported at 5:30 a.m. It was cleared by 6:50 a.m.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms