WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fallen tree that was blocked Route 117 South on Wednesday morning between Sleepy Hollow Road and Route 9/Albany Post Road has been cleared.
Traffic is reportedly slowed in the area. Motorists should expect delays up to 30 minutes.
The fallen tree was reported at 5:30 a.m. It was cleared by 6:50 a.m.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer