PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. ‒ Tom Cruise will be in Pleasantville Tuesday night at the Jacob Burns Film Center to promote his new movie, "Jack Reacher."
Following a screening of the movie, Cruise will participate in a Q&A with the film's director and screenwriter, Christopher McQuarrie. The program will be moderated by film critic Janet Maslin of The New York Times.
The event begins at 7 p.m. and is sold out.
"Jack Reacher" is adapted from Lee Child's 2005 novel. It tells the story of a homicide investigator, Cruise as Reacher, and his journey investigating the death of five individuals killed by a trained sniper.
The film also stars Robert Duvall, Richard Jenkins, Rosamund Pike and David Oyelowo.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester