WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms are expected to develop Sunday afternoon in the area and move cross Westchester late in the day and at night, according to the National Weather Service.
Locally heavy rainfall and strong gusty winds are possible, mainly after 2 p.m., with the potential for flash flooding, according to a Hazardous Weather Outlook issued by the service Sunday morning. There is also a possibility for large hail and tornadoes, according to NBC New York.
Sunday will be a warm and humid day with a high around 85 degrees.
The forecast for Labor Day calls once again for a chance of showers and thunderstorms, with heavy rain possible and a high in the low 80s.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville