WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The state is getting closer to providing access to medical marijuana as Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other legislative leaders announced Thursday, June 19, they’ve come to an agreement on a pilot program to offer marijuana for medicinal purposes, according to The New York Times.
Cuomo and legislators have been in negotiations for days over a system that would provide legal medical access to marijuana, the report said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pleasantville Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pleasantville
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Pleasantville Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions