PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- New York State Police troopers from the Tarrytown station assisted in convincing a despondent man on the Rockland County side of the Tappan Zee Bridge not to jump.
- Three Westchester residents have been named to the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester at Connecticut College in New London, Conn.
- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- New York State Police troopers from the Tarrytown barracks assisted in convincing a despondent man on the Rockland County side of the Tappan Zee Bridge not to jump.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill